Clarke CXR15RD 15HP Industrial Screw Compressor With Air Receiver & Dryer
Due to the ongoing Brexit situation and customs delays, all customers who order Clarke items could be waiting 2-3 weeks. We apologise for this inconvenience. Our goal is to fulfil all orders as soon as possible.
This screw compressor allows for easy installation and benefits from a compact design which helps to save on space. This has been constructed to easily be moved using a pallet truck, whilst it can simply be connected to the air system and electrical supply.
Supplied pre-mounted onto an air receiver and with an integral dryer these packaged screw compressors are the ideal 'plug-in and go' solution for fast, easy installation.
Integral Refrigerant Dryer
Fully connected within the package the dryer uses environmentally safe R407c, according to EEC standards. Built to provide cool dry air, dryer performance is enhanced by receiving cooler air from the air receiver.
- Electro-pneumatic system saves pressure when not in use
- Poly-V belt ensures long life and minimum maintenance.
- Thermostatic controlled fan ensures ideal cooling keeping the machine’s noise level down.
- Wide front and rear panelling for ease of access
- Effective sound reducing panelling reduces noise levels as low as 60dB (A) meaning the compressor can be run closer to the workshop.
- Oversized suction filter ensures maximum air intake filtration, thereby reducing maintenance and extending oil and compressor life.
- Free Air: 53cfm
- Max. Pressure: 10 Bar
- Motor kW/HP: 11 (15)
- Receiver: 270 litres
- Volts/Phase: 400/3
- Noise Level dB (A): 69
- Multi-function back-lit display
- Automatic re-start after power failure
- Cooling fan temperature control
- Dims (LWH): 1550 x 700 x 1510mm
- Weight: 363kg