Clarke CXR30 30HP Industrial Screw Compressor
Due to the ongoing Brexit situation and customs delays, all customers who order Clarke items could be waiting 2-3 weeks. We apologise for this inconvenience. Our goal is to fulfil all orders as soon as possible.
Full product description This screw compressor allows for easy installation and benefits from a compact design which helps to save on space. This has been constructed to easily be moved using a pallet truck, whilst it can simply be connected to the air system and electrical supply. Advanced controller with backlit display features weekly programmable timer, remote control, auto-restart after power failure, maintenance planning, compressor and fan status, oil temperature, alarm log and inverter use percentage.
- Electro-pneumatic system saves pressure when not in use
- Poly-V belt ensures long life and minimum maintenance.
- Thermostatic controlled fan ensures ideal cooling keeping the machine’s noise level down.
- Wide front and rear panelling for ease of access Effective sound reducing panelling reduces noise levels as low as 60dB (A) meaning the compressor can be run closer to the workshop.
- Oversized suction filter ensures maximum air intake filtration, thereby reducing maintenance and extending oil and compressor life.
- Free Air: 371 cfm
- Max. Pressure: 10 Bar
- Motor kW/HP: 75 (100)
- Volts/Phase: 400/3
- Noise Level dB (A): 68
- Multi-function back-lit display
- Automatic re-start after power failure
- Cooling fan temperature control
- Dims (LWH): 1350 x 800 x 1130mm
- Weight: 380kg